It’s funny how productivity can strike at such random times, inspiration has the same kind of sudden feeling as well. I was watching a damn video of an otter eating food at a table like a person and I thought “OH SHIT I HAVE TO GET SOME STUFF DONE!”
Because you know…that happens to normal people too.
Sometime last week…it was Thursday I believe…it could have been Friday.
It was Thursday. ‘No Love for Fatties’ (Don’t yell at me it’s the blog name!) thought it would be a good idea to give me a blog award, the Liebster Award. I was given this award as well last year by ‘To Wear a Rainbow’, but in my defense I didn’t have an otter back then to motivate me. Now whether or not she still thinks I deserve the award is no matter, I’m still going to give both of them shout outs because they are pretty awesome people.
LIEBSTER AWARD RULES:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2.Display the Liebster Award on your blog
- Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions you were asked.
- Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers for the Award and have them answer 11 questions.
- Let the other bloggers know you’ve nominated them.
- Copy the rules into your post.
11 Random Facts About Me
- Otters are my favorite animal…tis why I was watching otter videos o.o
- I have a phobia of frogs and toads…I can’t explain now; I shall tell you all later.
- I love romance movies, if I had a choice between ‘P.S. I Love You’ and ‘Any Other Movie’ well…P.S. you now know.
- I love watching anime
- I write for another blog named Unime TV
- My favorite novel is ‘Looking for Alaska’ by John Green
- I enjoy photography
- I am still friends with a person I met when I was six…I feel like it’s important.
- I have depression…but I don’t let it keep me down…*confetti*
- I’m a night owl 😀
- I have three (sanity breaking) wonderful sisters
- I’m a rule breaker *pew pew*
My 11 Answers
- Who inspires you?
My grandmother is actually quite an inspiration to me, she used to read every single one of my blog posts. I hope she is proud of the person I am today.
- What is your favorite childhood book?
The Boxcar Children, it’s really more of a series, but each book is great. They are some of the few stories I remember reading as a kid.
- Favorite movie?
In Your Eyes
- If you were on a deserted island, and food/clothing/shelter was provided already, what other 3 items would you take? I would say my three sisters just so they could suffer with me, but they’re people (demons) and not items. I would say Wifi, Laptop, Signal Booster.
- Dogs or Cats?
Dogs…cats are evil.
- BBQ or Picnic?
Picnic, it’s much more peaceful of the two. It also makes for a fun date when in a relationship.
- If you could travel anywhere/anytime, where/when would it be?
Italy during the Renaissance. This one is easy for me because I am a history nerd, I love knowing about the past and the amazing people that have come before me. I pick the Renaissance because it is literally the awakening of humanity after the long Dark Ages.
- If you could have any super power, what would it be?
I would like to snap my fingers and create fire, I always loved the idea of being able to manipulate fire.
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
My weight, but then Less of Wes wouldn’t be a thing.
- What is one thing you would love to tell a younger version of your best friend?
YOU’RE A DICK! Just for shits and giggles
- If you had to watch only one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be?
In Your Eyes. It is a beautiful movie about these two people who are able to see what the other person is seeing. The movie is made in such a way that the situation is funny, romantic, tragic, and all around a great film.
My 11 Questions
- What is your favorite book/manga/comic?
- What’s your favorite animal?
- When you were a kid, what did you want to be?
- If you could only drink one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What show/anime/cartoon/movie do you wish you could forget, just so you could watch it again for the first time?
- Truth or Dare?
- What would be your dream job?
- What inspires you?
- If you had to open a box that held your deepest fear, what would be in it? Mine would be toads so…you know…don’t be embarrassed.
- If Make A Wish Foundation approached you and offered you a wish, what would it be?
- If you could live in any other world (ex. Hogwarts, Middle Earth, Pokémon) which would you choose?
My 11 Tributes…I mean…Nominees
- Imaskara – She is a kind hearted person who brings a pretty good messages through her blog, unlike my ramblings.
- CharliiandMeg – These two are pretty cool, they have a blog that they share with each other and I like the idea of that. I wish I had a friend that would blog with me, then instead of NearlyWes it would be NearlyUs. 😀
- SassandSauce – Who doesn’t like a good sassy blogger, this person is just trying to share her grandmother’s recipes one post at a time.
- Beingmantastic – She is pretty hilarious, another humor blog just like my own. We are similar in a way which is pretty cool.
- Fattymccupcakes – She just wants to balance the world between eating all the cupcakes and not gaining weight…you got to admire that.
- Stumelton – I like comedy ok…if you were to go to the dictionary and look up the word comedy, there would be a picture of me enjoying it. Stumelton has comedy, he actually has a notebook full of comedy.
- Whosmyfavoritetoday – This person is wonderful; the blog is essentially her telling stories of her children. The stories are both about good and bad situations, but they are 100% great.
- After Prison – A blog about a guy names Joe who is trying to change his life for the better, he is someone who isn’t allowing his past to control him or weigh him down.
- Virtual Vomit – I know it sounded strange to me too, but that is probably what made me read their stuff. I’m glad I did.
- Bloggity Rambiling – I like Legos and I enjoy geeky stuff, this site has both of those things. It’s just that awesome.
- Fabulous with Glitches – Well how can I not put this person on here, she is fabulous!
There you all go, you can take the award, ignore it, hate it, throw it into a pit of lava, I don’t really mind. I picked to nominate you all because I find you all to be pretty awesome. I hope you understand how great you people are. 🙂